E-commerce Graphic Developer Position Available
Internet Electronic Commerce (E-commerce ) Graphic Developer Job Description:
As Cornerstone’s E-commerce Graphic Developer you will be responsible for all graphical development of Internet-based Electronic Commerce solutions for a wide variety of clients. These responsibilities would include extensive customer interaction with emphasis on receiving customer graphical/artistic requirements, providing verbal and/or written documentation for bidding projects, producing Web pages and/or E-commerce forms. This position requires a person who is a strong team player, very savvy in the areas of design software, can create exceptional graphical imagery and is Internet savvy.
The E-commerce Graphic Developer must exhibit a wealth of knowledge concerning Internet-based Electronic Commerce platforms. Basic understanding of graphic design programs is required. Some travel is required in the local Tampa Bay Area (Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater) of Florida but may include trips into the Orlando or Sarasota areas. Professional appearance and strong communication skills are vital in the office and on the customer site.
Working knowledge of online communication software is essential to provide programming and/or technical support services to customers. In-house administrative tasks require efficient submittal of time sheet and project status reports. Basic understanding of programming languages and accounting systems is helpful but not required. Working knowledge of voice and online communication skills are essential to provide development and/or technical support services to customers. In-house administrative tasks require time sheets and project status reports.
E-commerce Graphic Developer Job Requirements:
- In-depth understanding of graphic design
- In-depth understanding of graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Illustrator, MS PowerPoint
- In-depth understanding of Adobe Flash
- Working knowledge of various FTP protocols
- Ability to learn new applications quickly
- Effective organizational skills for project administration and time estimation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- Salary Range: (depends upon education, experience and abilities)
How to Apply for the E-commerce Graphical Developer Position:
Please complete and submit Cornerstone Consulting’s Online Application. We look forward to reviewing your application. If your qualifications meet or exceed our needs, we will contact you immediately. We wish you the best of luck in your search for employment.