E-commerce Technical Developer Position Available
E-commerce Technical Developer Job Description
As a Cornerstone E-commerce Technical Developer, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of Internet-based Electronic Commerce solutions implemented for a wide variety of clients. These responsibilities include extensive customer interaction with clients. You will be responsible for receiving and evaluating customer technical requirements, providing verbal and/or written documentation for bidding projects, producing Web pages and/or E-commerce forms, program testing and system installation. This position requires a person who is very savvy in the areas of programming, webstore creation, e-Business strategies and the Internet marketplace.
The E-commerce Technical Developer must exhibit a wealth of knowledge concerning Internet-based Electronic Commerce platforms. Basic understanding of graphic design programs and accounting systems is helpful but not required. Some travel is required in the local Tampa Bay Area (Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater) of Florida but may include trips into the Orlando or Sarasota areas. Working knowledge of online communication software is essential to provide programming and/or technical support services to customers. In-house administrative tasks require efficient submittal of time sheet and project status reports. Professional appearance and strong communication skills are vital in the office and on the customer site.
E-commerce Technical Developer Job Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of Operating Systems and Internet Information Server
- Working knowledge of MS SQL / HTML / Front Page / Cold Fusion/ C++ / Visual Basic/ .NET
- In-depth knowledge of various FTP protocols
- Working knowledge of Internet-based credit card systems
- Ability to learn new applications quickly
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows NT or BackOffice Server
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of PC hardware and related configuration issues
- Working knowledge of Network Hardware and Software installation and configuration
- In-depth knowledge of Windows
- Professional customer relations and communication skills
- Basic understanding of graphic design
- Ability to learn new software and applications quickly
- Outstanding organizational skills for project administration and time estimation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective teamwork skills are essential
Salary Range: (depends upon education, experience and abilities)
How to Apply for the E-commerce Technical Developer Position:
Please complete and submit Cornerstone Consulting’s Online Application. We look forward to reviewing your application. If your qualifications meet or exceed our needs, we will contact you immediately. We wish you the best of luck in your search for employment.