Inside Sales Position Available
Inside Sales Assistant Job Description:
As Cornerstone’s Inside Sales Assistant, you must possess strong communications skills. Possessing effective communication skills is vital for your work with our many new and existing customers. Responsibilities would include assisting the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Office Manager and Outside Sales Representative efficiently provide software and technical service information to new and existing clients.
Knowledge of how to operate general office equipment such as a Personal Computer, Scanner, Laser Printer and other automation devices is required. Light typing skills are needed, however, accuracy rather than speed is most helpful. Various advancement options are available based upon performance and desired career path.
Inside Sales Assistant Job Requirements:
- Professional customer relations and communication skills
- Ability to obtain new customers and maintain existing client relationships
- Ability to handle a multi-line telephone system in a professional manner
- Ability to assist Sales Staff with collating and compiling marketing literature and contacts
- Must be prompt, dependable, self-motivated, detailed, organized and able to carry projects through to completion
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Understanding and general knowledge of computer system backup and maintenance (training provided)
- Ability to learn new computer software (training provided)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, spreadsheets and accounting software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective teamwork skills are essential
- Salary Range: (depends upon education, experience and abilities)
How to Apply for the Inside Sales Assistant Position:
Please complete and submit Cornerstone Consulting’s Online Application. We look forward to reviewing your application. If your qualifications meet or exceed our needs, we will contact you immediately. We wish you the best of luck in your search for employment.