Web site Graphic Designer Position Available
Web Graphic Designer Position Available at Cornerstone Consulting
As Cornerstone Consulting’s Web Graphic Designer, you’ll work with our professional website developers to create appealing web page imagery. To create visually appealing imagery for websites, you will be provided with the latest graphic design tools and technologies. Expand your current skill set, impress us with your creativity and dazzle our clients with your graphic design abilities.
Please note that only those with Microsoft SQL experience will be considered for the Web Graphic Designer position.
Web Graphic Designer Job Requirements:
- 1 year of experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Some knowledge of HTML
- Good graphic design skills
- Some programming experience in Microsoft .NET Languages
- Experience with Adobe (formerly Macromedia) ColdFusion
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL
- Professional customer relations and communication skills
- Versatility in a rapidly changing computer marketplace
- Ability to learn new software and applications quickly
- Computer Programming Degree is desirable but not required
- Salary Range: (depends upon education, experience and abilities).
- Hours/Week: 20-25
How to Apply for the Web Graphic Designer Position:
Please complete and submit Cornerstone Consulting’s Online Application. We look forward to reviewing your application. If your qualifications meet or exceed our needs, we will contact you immediately. We wish you the best of luck in your search for employment.