Extending the Capabilities of Your SAP Business One
Fixed Assets Management (FAMe) Add-on for SAP Business One
One of the wildly popular Add-on Solutions for SAP B1 is the Fixed Assets Management application. FAMe expands far beyond the capabilities of the built-in Fixed Assets available within SAP Business One. Meeting the needs of many small businesses as well as requirements for mid-market organizations, FAMe’s users are provided with a fully-integrated, 360-degree view of all performance data related to Fixed Assets.
Equipment Rental Add-on Solution for SAP Business One
As part of the SAP B1 Fixed Assets Suite of Solutions, the equipment Rental program is designed to help you easily manage each step of the process. The software system stores all of the relevant Rental data. The application provides all pertinent Rental information to those within your organization who are responsible for processing, tracking, managing and controlling the data.
Enhancements currently available for Lease-Rental include:
- There are now separate Contract Types for Rentals, Leases, and Scheduled contracts
- Rental Contracts now have Consumables in addition to the Rental Items
- Rent Billings can be both on-demand or mass generated
- A comprehensive Rental Returns Management process has been added, and is fully integrated with B1: Maintenance
- There is comprehensive Workflow Tracking of Assets for Rental deliveries, returns, and maintenance
Maintenance Add-on Solution for SAP Business One
Maintenance, part of the SAP B1 Fixed Assets Suite of Solutions, provides users with a simple means for managing scheduled and unscheduled upkeep services. The Maintenance services can be performed both internally and/or by vendors. The software offers a simple-to-use, centralized system for the oversight of warranties, contracts, and maintenance history. The Maintenance solution has a simple user interface which, by design, facilitates waste reduction and downtime. Additionally, by virtue of the sleek design, the streamlined processes reduces downtime and extends the life of your important assets.
Enhancements for Maintenance include:
- Scheduled Maintenance by Maintenance Type for each Asset
- Incorporation of Parts and Labor into each Scheduled Maintenance Type
- Auto-generation of Scheduled Maintenance based on dates and/or meter readings
- The ability to assign Maintenance to any combination of outside Vendors or internal resources
- The ability to charge a Vendor for warranty repairs, and/or charge Customers for damages
Have Questions About Fixed Asset Management, Equipment Rental, and/or Maintenance Add-On Applications for SAP Business One?
As a SAP Gold Business Partner and reseller of SAP Business One, our goal is to provide you with a superior ERP system as well as ensure that you have any additional software, technology and services necessary to boost enterprise performance. We work closely with the Add-on Software Solution Providers to ensure the integration of their software is seamless with SAP Business One.