SAP Business One Inventory Management Software, ERP, and Mobility Solution
Have you been researching SAP Business One inventory management software to help you manage the unique item tracking and control requirements of your business more effectively? If you are the leader of a growing small or midsize manufacturing, wholesale distribution, online retail, or professional services business, you’ve just found your dream enterprise software solution, SAP Business One. As the SAP’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) may be the right business management software solution for you. The application is constructed with integrated modules and provides tracking capabilities for lot, bin, batch, and serial numbers to make inventory management simple and easy. You and your staff can enjoy comprehensive ERP software, which was structured around proven industry-specific best practices. Designed for rapid implementation, the innovations within this all-in-one enterprise software solution can help you realize return on investment (ROI) quickly and run smarter than ever before thought possible.
By 2020, more than 50% of corporate processes will use automated data acquisition. In addition, more than 25% will have self-correction capabilities. As you may know, the enterprises that continue to grow profitably in dynamic markets are the ones which embrace and use innovative software, powerful data analysis solutions and mobile technology. Countless business research and statistics articles reveal that consumers today are mobile, connected, and always on. To reach, engage, and satisfy the constantly connected consumers, successful tech savvy business leaders leverage enterprise software and mobility solutions to learn from targeted markets, drive marketing and sales, and observe consumer demand for the supply chain. By using a powerful ERP system like SAP Business One, with embedded analytics, you can empower your staff with real-time data for improved modeling and optimization, decision support, and effective analysis. With accurate, real-time information about every area of your business, you and your staff can be better informed, make wise decisions, and easily plan for an outrageously successful future.
SAP Business One Inventory Management Software | More Efficient Processes
- Maximize Service – Offer profitable, value-added services to differentiate ourselves from the competition
- Optimize Inventory – Minimize risk by balancing customer demand with inventory on hand while considering
variable costs and availability
- Increase Operational Efficiency – Manage the costs of a global supplier network by negotiating the best deals
to increase your margins
- Improve Profitability – Segment customers based on sales volume, profitability, loyalty and cost-to-serve
SAP Business One Inventory Management Software | More Effective Item Tracking and Control System
With SAP Business One you can enjoy having immediate access to accurate information about inbound and outbound shipments, inventory, and item location. You can value inventory using standard costing, moving average, first in first out (FIFO), and other methods; monitor stock levels; and track transfers in real time. You can run real-time inventory updates and availability checks and manage standard and special pricing. You can also apply volume, cash, and customer discounts and run reports that reveal their impact.
The software’s functionality supports:
- Warehouse and inventory management – Manage inventories using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing
- Bin location management – Manage inventory by dividing each warehouse into multiple subzones, set up allocation rules, optimize stock movement, and reduce picking times
- Goods receipt and issue control – Record goods receipts and issues; track stock locations and transfers; enable consignment, drop-ship, and other orders; and perform inventory and cycle counts
- Production and material requirements planning – Create and maintain multilevel bills of materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs
- Efficient reporting – Generate reports with timely data and display them in various formats or dashboards
The integration of the inventory module with all other departments helps you facilitate:
- Opportunity to Cash – Manage customer relationships, process multi-channel orders, collaborate with customers to optimize inventory, automate accurate pricing, and streamline billing and collection activities.
- Procure to Pay – Minimize supplier risk and help enable high service levels. Manage supplier relationships using functionality for strategic sourcing, purchasing, supplier collaboration, and supplier agreement monitoring.
- Supply Chain Planning & Execution – Manage logistics, warehouse and inventory to have the right stock available at the right place and time. Control foreign-trade and better manage customs handling and regulatory compliance.
- Profitability Optimization – Establish execution excellence in cost recovery and rebates operations, a holistic view into procurement, and accurate customer stratification.
Easily automate tasks within SAP Business One to:
- Maximize service
- Optimize inventory
- Increase operational efficiency
- Improve profitability
- Instantly turn opportunities to cash
SAP Business One Statistics
The software system is designed to help leaders improve their time to market for products and services by 35.6% or more.
Additionally, when employees are empowered to use the Crystal Reports analytics tools, and have the ability to run this software from their iPhones and iPads, you can improve sales cycles by more than 8.5% in 12 months and 30% in 36 months.
By using SAP Business One, organizations quickly and easily improve time to market for products and services by more than 35.6%.
SAP Business One Insights
The leaders of manufacturing, wholesale distribution, online retail, and professional services enterprises rely on SAP’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to help them meet modern business demands and make better decisions, faster. The ERP makes it easy for you to manage data, enterprise-wide. The enterprise business management software integrates all of your data from each department, and stores the information from each module in one database. By having all of your business data organized within an all-in-one system of unified: accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory management, warehouse management, and production, it makes it easy for you and your team to meet modern demands and make better business decisions, faster.
By design, SAP makes it easy to manage inventory data and improve operations by providing you with:
- High quality data integration
- Powerful business analytics
- Amazing business intelligence
- Real-time Data analysis insights
- Mobile-friendly applications
SAP Business One Software and Support
SAP and Cornerstone Consulting take into account the need for cost-effectiveness, rapid achievement of ROI and solutions that are tailored to your unique needs as a small to mid-size enterprise. You can, too, look forward to the following with SAP Partner/Reseller, Cornerstone Consulting and the SAP Business One solution:
- Support your end-to-end business processes
- Provide a complete view of your business
- Accommodate and match your available IT resources and skills
- Deliver the functionality you need yet still fit in your IT budget
- Scale and grow with your business over the next three to five years
Trusted SAP Partner and Business One Reseller Providing Set-up, Installation, Modification, Customization, Programming, Training, Integration, and More, Services
Why do so many small and midsize companies rely on Cornerstone’s expertise for business process automation and integration, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, technical support and content marketing? Our team is comprised of award-winning value added resellers (VARs), (U.S.-based, English speaking) programmers, consultants, implementation specialists, and trainers. In addition to being a top VAR of extremely efficient and integrated business (accounting, customer and sales management (CRM), inventory tracking-control-management, warehouse management, materials requirement planning (MRP), light manufacturing, accurate real-time analytical reports and more) software systems, our highly skilled software team specializes in cutting-edge solutions and tech support.
Since 1983, the privately owned information technology (IT) company has successfully provided thousands of clients with a full suite of cutting-edge software and technology solutions throughout North America, South America, Canada and the Caribbean. The highly-skilled staff specializes in efficiency and making manufacturing, wholesale distribution, professional services, and online retail businesses run better than ever before imagined. We’re definitely Not the “new kids on the information technology (IT) block”. Cornerstone’s brilliant team of content marketing specialists, consultants, CPAs, (U.S.-based and English speaking) programmers and web developers have been providing high-performance business software, as well as unparalleled technical support, to small and midsize manufacturing and wholesale distribution enterprises for more than thirty years.
Contact Cornerstone and Speak With a SAP Business One Consultant
As a Certified a SAP Business One Consultant enjoys working for an IT firm specializing in innovative software, cutting-edge technology‚ consulting, web development, business automation and optimization. As an employee of Cornerstone Consulting for more than fifteen years, she has witnessed how outstanding software products, technical support and related services can help transform a small or medium-sized business in beneficial ways never previously thought possible. Our team of talented programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation. You can rely on Cornerstone to provide outstanding software products, related services and technical support for all areas of your small or medium sized business, such as: financial accounting, operations, customer relationship management, sales, inventory control and tracking, warehouse management, e-commerce, and more. Connect with the software dream team at Cornerstone Consulting for the amazing SAP Business One ERP (integrated accounting, CRM, inventory management) system, today.
Thinking about making your business run better than your competitors? We’d like to hear your ideas concerning how you’d like to re-imagine how well your operations could run with streamlined, integrated, state-of-the-art, cutting-edge software and technology. We’re excited to discuss how your small or medium enterprise (SME) can not only run better but also out-smart your competitors. Feel free to contact us directly at 727 683-8346 (Cornerstone’s Tampa, FL Corporate Office) or on her cell at 813-321-1300 for a rapid response.